Mess and Kitchen
A huge mess of 5000 sq. ft. area for both boys and girls and for hostelers and day-boarders with an attached hygienic kitchen equipped with the latest cooking techniques is yet another landmark of VJV Campus. It has provisions for a washing area separated altogether from the dining hall, filtered RO water supply, eight wash basins and several shoe-racks so as to allow the children not to be crowded at one place and enjoy their meals properly.
- Capacity: 280 students at a time.
- Furniture: 70 table and benches.
- Service counters: 4 to 10 as and when required.
- Service utensils: high-quality stainless steel.
- Dining utensils: high-quality stainless steel.
- Serving: 6 servings a day i.e. morning milk, morning breakfast, Lunch, afternoon high tea, dinner and late evening milk. Boiled room-temp. water and RO water is supplied throughout the day