- No. Of Nodes 32 (Table-Top Computer System)
- Furniture : Computer Table With Revolving Cushioned Stools
- Equipped With : Smart Board With Hanging Short Throw Projector
- No. Of Nodes : 64 (Table-Top Computer System)
- Furniture : Computer Table With Revolving Chairs
- Equipped With : Smart Board
- Type : Centrally Managed
Science and Maths Lab
- Capacity : 32
- Furniture : Granite Platforms With Shelves For Chemistry & Biology Experiments And Wooden Laboratory Tables For Physics Practicals.
- Equipped With: Smart Board
- Equipment's : All Necessary Equipment & Instruments As Required By C.G. State And CBSE Syllabus
- Capacity : 32
- No. Of Nodes : 8
- Tables : Oval, Rectangular, Hexagonal, Octagonal & Circular Shaped.
- Kits & Tools : Eco-Friendly Material.
- Seating Capacity : 64
- Seating Arrangement : Tables In Vertical Rows Near The Windows; Each Provided With 8 Chairs, Four On Each Side.
- Library System : ERP And Manual Accession. The Books Are Tagged With A Number System That Allows The Child To Locate The Place Of The Book Quite Easily.
- Furniture : 5’ High Shelves With Glass Shutters And Lockers,Magazine Stands, Paper Stands, Reading Tables & Chairs, Computer Furniture, Card Drawer And Librarian Table.
- Capacity : 150 For Audience ,06 For Speakers On Stage.
- Furniture : 150 Cushion Chairs With Writing Pad Fixed.
- Address : Home Theater Type System With High Watt 4 Speakers. Microphones,Cordless And Stand.
- Seating Capacity : 32
- Seating arrangement : 2 children per bench
- Furniture : Student desk with bench. Both high-quality wooden.
- The desk has an aisel to keep books and bag. Bench-desk are coloured for Grade 1 - 3 and normal for all other classes. Each room has one almirah for placing books and teaching aids.
- System : Computer system with wireless input devices.
VJV campus has hostel buildings separate for boys and girls, ensuring to provide the children with a stress-free hygienic atmosphere. The rooms are big in size. Except for rooms which serve as dormitories, all other rooms are four and three occupants rooms. Rooms of girls’ hostel have attached toilets while boys’ hostel building has common toilets with a set of 5 baths, 4 lavatories, 8 wash-basins and 16 Lockers for each set of four rooms (16 occupants).
- Room size: 20’ x 11’
- Room capacity: 4 occupants each room
- Furniture: 4 beds with mattress, 4 single door almirahs, 4 reading tables and 4 chairs in each room. The beds have sliding drawers.
- Total no. of rooms for children: 32 (each accommodates 4 occupants) + 4 dormitories of 10 occupants each
- Building area: Three storied, 60000 sq. ft. built up area
- Recreation room: 2 (one each on 1st and 2nd floor) with chairs, TV and Gym
- Total available accommodation capacity: 168 children of boys’ hostel at present
- Total available capacity of boys’ hostel in future: 188
- Other facilities in boys hostel: - The boys' hostel has provisions for medical room, store room, laundry room, tuck shoppee, reception lobby, hostel office, Principal’s residence, Chief Warden’s accommodation, four Warden (Caretaker) rooms and two very wide halls on the fourth floor.
- Quality of the building: - The boys’ hostel is an elegant building with high-quality flooring. Furniture and fixtures are highly ranked. Sanitary and electrical fittings are superb.
- Name of the building: - The boys’ hostel building is named after the eminent Jain Monk Shri Arya Rakshit Acharya who had been a scholar of Jain philosophy.
- Dormitories: - Boys’ hostel has 4 dormitories with 5 twin beds in each room.
- Room size: 20’ x 11’
- Room capacity: 3 occupants each room
- Furniture: 3 beds with mattress, 3 single door almirahs, 3 reading tables and 3 chairs in each room. The beds have sliding drawers. The girls of 4th and 5th grade have 4 occupancy with two twin beds in each room.
- Total no. of room for children: 28
- Building area: four storied, total 40000 sq. ft. built up area.
- Recreation room: 2 (one each on 2nd and 3rd floor) with TV fitted in one room.
- Total available accommodation of girls hostel at present: 91 children
- Total available capacity in future: 98
- *Another hostel with capacity 150 is under construction.
- Other facilities in the girls’ hostel: The girls’ hostel has an office, a girls Special room, a storeroom, four Warden (caretakers) room and an operating elevator.
- Quality of building: Girls hostel is another elegant structure of the VJV campus. It has high-quality flooring, furniture and fixtures. All rooms have attached toilets. Sanitary and electrical fittings are superb.
A new building for girls' hostel of capacity 200 is under construction & will be ready by next session.
Mess and Kitchen
A huge mess of 5000 sq. ft. area for both boys and girls and for hostelers and day-boarders with an attached hygienic kitchen equipped with the latest cooking techniques is yet another landmark of VJV Campus. It has provisions for a washing area separated altogether from the dining hall, filtered RO water supply, eight wash basins and several shoe-racks so as to allow the children not to be crowded at one place and enjoy their meals properly.
- Capacity: 280 students at a time.
- Furniture: 70 table and benches.
- Service counters: 4 to 10 as and when required.
- Service utensils: high-quality stainless steel.
- Dining utensils: high-quality stainless steel.
- Serving: 6 servings a day i.e. morning milk, morning breakfast, Lunch, afternoon high tea, dinner and late evening milk. Boiled room-temp. water and RO water is supplied throughout the day
VJV campus has big playgrounds surrounded with trees, plants and lawns. Following are the various games played by the students of VJV.
- Cricket: At the outside ground in front of the auditorium.
- Football: At the outside ground in front of the school building.
- Volleyball: Two grounds by the side of the block no. 1 and 2 of the school building.
- Basketball: At the outside ground in front of the entrance of the School Building.
- Badminton: At the inside ground of the school building.
- Athletics: Outside ground by the side of the school building.
- Table Tennis, Carom and Chess: At the indoor games hall and the boys' hostel recreation hall.
- Gymnasium: At the recreation Hall of the boys’ hostel.
- Skating: At the open lobby of the school building.
- Yoga, PT & Exercise: Inside the auditorium.
- Kho Kho & Kabaddi: At the proposed ground near to volleyball ground.
- Indoor games hall on the 1st floor of school building.Equipped with 3 Table-Tennis tables, Caroms, Chess and other board games.