- Registration for admission to Vichakshan Jain Vidyapeeth starts every year from Gyan-Panchami (5th Day falling after Diwali)
- The registration form is available both online and offline.
- Fill up the registration form and submit online or offline.
- After receiving the registration form, Vichakshan Jain Vidyapeeth will send a message suggesting you the date or duration when you have to reach Vichakshan Jain Vidyapeeth Campus with your ward.
- Test/counselling of the child will be conducted on above day.
- The result of the test/counselling shall be declared on the same day.
- After getting a clean chit in the test and/or counselling result, you can submit admission fee and get the admission confirmed.
- Admission fee not submitted within 7 days of the declaration of the test result, will automatically cancel the child’s registration.
- Seats are always limited. Seeking early admission is always advised.
TEST PAPERS INCLUDE (For Class IV Onward)
- English objective & subjective questions.
- Hindi objective & subjective questions.
- Mathematics objective & subjective questions.
- Science objective & subjective questions.
- G.K., only objective.
COUNSELLING INCLUDES (For Class I Onward)
- Subject Knowledge
- Activity Information (Child’s caliber in Music/Dance/Drawing-Painting/Craft/Communication/Other)
- Sports, Exercises & Games
- Religious Knowledge
- Attitude and Aptitude
- Spoken English
- Listening and Communication Skills.